Don't be disappointed sign up your pairings before the 30th November to be in the draw to play.
Sign up and pay your entry fee online via the club software.
The Church Course has once again been recognised by the golfing press as a top ranked golf club in England.
Whilst these ranking exercises can be viewed by many as a personal opinion from a reviewer, the top 100 team are a little different in their approach and send many reviewers over the years to measure and rank the courses. Top 100 are the only independent website dedicated to compiling reviews for passionate golfers worldwide.
A positive piece of news for everyone involved at the Club - to be ranked in the top ten clubs in the Country.
You can view the article and list by clicking the link below:
Come and take part in the Annual Night Golf Event on Friday 29th November.
Expertly organised by Mark Arrowsmith and Lee Bateman a six hole course set out on the Holywell will be illuminated and ready for you to experience!!!.
Format of the Evening:
- 2 Ball Scramble
- 7pm Shotgun Start (briefing at 6:30 in Bar Area.
- 20% of Combined Handicap divided by 3 (for 6 holes play)
- Preferred Lies (30 cms throughout the course, excluding greens)
- All players to wear a lit necklace or bracelet (these will be provided at the briefing)
- Torches to be used for safe travel between shots and identifying clubs, marking card, but not during shot play.
- Air Shots do count (if both players fail to hit their team shot)
- Ensure group in front is clear of your range before hitting any shots!!.
Entry Fee £10 per person (includes Pasty before play commences.)
Prizes for the best team scores.
Please sign up in pairs on the entry sheet on the noticeboard and pay on the evening.