St. Enodoc Golf Club - Turkey Trot - Sunday 8th December - Postponed due to Weather Warning

Turkey Trot - Sunday 8th December -  Postponed due to Weather Warning

Regretfully the weather forecast has seen no sign of improvement as we approach the date of the Turkey Trot.

The decision has been made to postpone the event until Sunday 22nd December.

All members that have entered will be refunded, so please re-enter if you wish to play on the rearranged date.

A new draw and tee time sheet will be published shortly before the 22nd.

Thank you

Simon Greatorex

General Manager