St. Enodoc Golf Club - Storm Eunice Update

Storm Eunice Update

Storm Eunice Update

St.Enodoc has faired reasonably well after the recent storm. But unfortunately the protection netting on the practice range has taken the brunt of the wind. Therefore the practice facility will remain closed until the cleanup operation has been undertaken and new fence installed.

The 1st tee path has also decided to hide from the wind and leave. This will be dealt with first thing next week.

Any limbs, damage to the main structure of any trees that has occurred throughout the courses will be assessed and treated appropriately.

Thank you for your patience.

Scott Gibson
Golf Course Manager