Team Captain Derek Rushton has announced his team to play against Perranporth GC at Newquay GC on Sunday 5th November teeing off at 0900. The team shows but one change from that which beat Lanhydrock with the originally selected Richard Norsworthy coming back into the side.
The team chosen is -
GRAHAM KEEBLE & NIGEL OLESEN
KEVIN BIRKETT & PAUL HONEY
MATT ROBINS & TOM HUGHES
IAN DAY & PHIL HOARE
MARK JARVIS & RICHARD NORSWORTHY
Concerning practice and the match day the Team Captain further advises
- Please contact NEWQUAY GOLF CLUB direct to organise practice rounds. The General Manager has advised me that no charge will be made for courtesy.
- Please organise caddies yourself and the accepted wisdom on this is that they are of benefit .
- Can you please let me know in advance if you are using a caddy so we are able to know the size of the party as Newquay have requested to know before 3rd November. Derek is aware that some members are unable to tick sheets confirming availability and would ask you to phone should there be a problem on the 5th.
- MATCHDAY – SUNDAY NOVEMBER 5th
- Players will tee off at 09:00 with matches in descending order of combined handicaps. Strokes are awarded for half of the difference in combined handicaps. Please arrive that morning by 8:00.
DEREK RUSHTON 01208 77785
derick.rushton@ sky. com